what proof do I need for wic now that I am having another baby?

I need to know because I am calling them tomorrow to make a appointment for my 2nd pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• just a letter from your doc or midwife with ur due date on it
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:27 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Proof of income, proof of residency (electric bill, ect.), proof you're pregnant and your due date, (Positive pregnancy test from doctor's office, letter from your doctor - seems to vary from state to state what they need. Where I am now they didn't even ask for the proof that I was pregnant.)
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 2:19 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• yae just a letter from a doctor or center. i lived in ohio and carenet did mine. they accepted it but they also needed some other info that only the doctor had. they'll give you a list of stuff and a date to get it in by. but i've been dealing with wic in two states and they are pretty much very helpful and understanding.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 3:23 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Letter from the doctor stating you are pregnant and when you are due. A medical card or proof of income. ID of some sort (driver's license) with current address.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 7:07 PM on Aug. 30, 2010