Okay so am I just overreacting or would this piss you off too?

So I just found out I am pregnant with baby # 2 everytime I am pregnant I will blow up on a friend of mine. However this friend of mine I haven't completely trusted or would want around my husband I always felt that way. Him and her made out once, and only dated for 1 day. They can't stand eachother.But now that my husband has matured and changed a lot. She and him have been getting along. Well a girl kept calling my husband and wouldn't leave him alone until finaly I told them 2 that it pissed me off. They stopped. So I was telling this girl that who now likes my husband enough to say hi and hang out. Well one day I was at work and she came to my house while my daughter was playing with her toys. And I got pissed because I wasn't home, she never asked, and I told her 3 times no, because my husband is really sick, and he is eating dinner. She went anyway. We got into a huge argument once about the other girl.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• She came over again and that;s when it really pissed me off, already knowing how I felt about the other girl not leaving my husband alone. She tells me well it could be any girl and u would be pissed. So It makes me feel like she was testing our friendship or maybe just testing my boundaries. She hung out with my husband for 3 hrs while I was at work. It really ticked me off! So we her and I don't talk anymore. And my husband knows how I feel.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 1:33 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• However she sees him as a brother, me as a sister in law, and my daughter as her neice. My husband see's her Mother like his own. They are close. So am I over reacting. It hurt my friends feelings that I felt the way about her.She said soo I can only hang out with your husband who is my brother when only u are home? That's Fued up! She called me a insecure bitch. So I called her one too.

She told me.If I wanted your man I would have already had him, If I was with your man and didn't want him it's because he's too boring, if I wanted your man you would know.

LOl so I said if you wanted my man he would never want you, if you were with my man it's because he knew he was dumb, and if I knew you wanted my man it would never happen, and he would never want you because it would never happen! LOl
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 1:36 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Ok, First of all, that was very hard to follow, but I'll leave that alone.. Second, I can understand not wanting a girl hanging out at your house with your husband while you're not there. But really? The name calling and the insults? Sounds like both of you need to grow the hell up. I will never understand why people keep drama in their lives. It feels so much better when you cut all those people out. Tell her that if she has a problem with the way you feel, then she needs to stay out of your life. That's it. No name calling, no "my man wouldn't want you" or "over my dead body" bullshit. Be the bigger person and move on with your life.
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 1:54 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I agree! LOl it was a long story! Yes it was immature. She is veryy much so! It'snot something I would typically do, however lol I am having hugeee mood swings that's good enough to say hey backoff.Anyway'sthank you :)
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:02 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• They may be supoer close or whatever but they BOTH need to understand that he's a marriwed man and regardless of how innocent their relationship may be, there need to be some boundaries in place( such as her not visiting while you're out,callind whenever she feels like it and dropping by and acting like she lives there)
    Also, your husband needs to give YOU your place as HIS WIFE, this chick should not have more of a say than you. Instead of defending her and their so called close relationship, he needs to take some thought and understand where you're coming from anw why you feel uncomfortable.
    Idk but this girl sounds like bad news, she's too high up on her horse and sounds like she feels she has some type of authority in his life.I hope you two will resolve this, good luck!
    my_monkey_baby

Answer by my_monkey_baby at 4:08 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Sorry for the typos, I'm on my blackberry :)
    my_monkey_baby

Answer by my_monkey_baby at 4:12 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• She should not be over there with him if she is supposed to be your friend. And her giving you an attitude and getting defenisive is all the reason you need to consider ending that friendship. Don't let any woman direspect you and your rules. Your DH should have been firm and not let her in once he knew how you felt out of respect to you. If I were you I personally would not want to be friends with a woman who does not want to respect the rules of my household.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:12 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Okay, so, if a woman came to our house while I wasn't home, I would expect my Dh to tell her I'm not home and show her the door... not sit and chat with her for three hours. This sounds like a problem in the foundation of your relationship with your husband. I wouldn't even consider that girl to be my friend. No friend 'hangs' out with their husband while they're not home knowing the wife would be mad.

You need to set rules and boundaries with your husband and make sure he understands what it is to be married, then you won't have any problems feeling jealous around women.
    Mom2unangel

Answer by Mom2unangel at 6:29 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Your husband should have sent her packing. So maybe you should be more mad at him than at her.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:01 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I agree with NannyB. If this is something that your husband knows upsets you then he needs to tell her to go home when you are not home out of respect for you and him. I don't care how close a friend I am with someone, I would never go out of my way to do something that would upset my friend.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:25 AM on Aug. 30, 2010