medical question kinda long

My daughter was diagnosed with Rheumetoid Arthritis at the beginning pf the year. She doesn't have insurance so we are finding it hard to get a doctor. Her health is not good and she has started to use a walker because it is difficult for her to walk. What I am worried about is her mental state. She is showing signs of depression. I am hoping to. Find something natural to give her to help with this. She also doesn't sleep well so any advvice on either of these would be greatly appreciated.

dragonlady44

Asked by dragonlady44 at 1:33 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Health

• She should go and apply for Medicaid... that would pay all her doctor bills and cover any medication.
    I'm not sure what to give her for depression. I think if she was able to go to the doctor and get meds mabey she wouldn't feel so bad...?
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 5:50 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I agree with Gremlyn 1980. She really should be seen to get the proper help. You didn't mention her age.........is she a child or adult. If adult, she can apply for the medicaid herself. Good luck, this is no fun having to deal with for sure.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:57 PM on Aug. 30, 2010