Has anyone ever had "night sickness" vs Morning sickness?

For the past 3 days, I have been feeling very nauseated....Has anyone ever had any night sickness instead of morning sickness? If so, how far along were you? I am 6 days away from taking a pregnancy test. Thank you in advance!

Nicole_TTC

Asked by Nicole_TTC at 1:39 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have 24/7 nausea it started around 6 weeks I think and lasted to about 10 weeks.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:44 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• With my daughter I had sickness whenever it wanted morning, night and day. It wasn't particular when it showed its ugly head lol. I don't recall how far along I was when it started as it was five years ago but it was rather early before I had seen the doctor. So I would guess a few weeks along.
    Alyia72

Answer by Alyia72 at 1:44 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I also had "night sickness". I was about 6 weeks when it began. FYI... I took my pregnancy test a day before my cycle was due.

Best Wishes!!!!!
    Erika
    www.ErikaCarrillo.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:48 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• heck, I had 24/7 sickness! my body didn't care what time the clock said!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:57 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I was only ever sick ant night and never in the morning. Mine started at about 2 months with both pregnancies.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:53 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I found out I was pregnant this time at about 17 weeks. I have had "all the freakin time" sickness since I was about 6-7 weeks (it was on and off, so I thought it was just allergies or the flu or something, since I have a 10 year old who is ALWAYS getting sick). I'm now almost 20 weeks, and it's just starting to go away (but I'm getting serious heartburn in its place YAY).
    Tink0711

Answer by Tink0711 at 6:26 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I had evening nausea as well from about 6 weeks to 9 weeks, if I remember correctly.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 5:49 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• All day and night for the first 7 months with both my children! TTC now and hoping it won't be as bad!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 3:12 PM on Aug. 31, 2010