What do you feed your 1 year old for breakfast? Lunch? And dinner?

I always give my daughter a piece of toast with peanutbutter or and jelly.With milk in her sippy cup, and juice. Then she will have some kind of fruit, with baby rice ceral mixed.

Sometimes I give her crackers or some healthy cereal like kix or checks.

or granola.

For lunch a snadhwich, or eggs, any kind of saled, peas. Healthy meals, and dinner chicken what ever we are having. I suppose she can have just about anything other then honey and popcorn. and big chunks of hot dogs sliced.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i give them what ever i ate! my youngest was six months at at pattys day so she got green eggs and ham with green apple juice.
    and then for supper she had cornbeef and cabbage. my kids hardley ever ate the gerber baby food. they had table food baby food.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 3:14 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• well for breakfast its usually milk with either waffles or pancakes and a fruit. but today i gave her yogurt instead of milk and waffles. for lunch its just whatever. and dinner say thing whtever we are having. most of the time its a meat and some kidn of starch and a vegtable. but most of the time for lunch she is at daycare so whatever they are having she eats. she is not a picky eater. she has her favorites that is for sure.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:18 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Max likes waffles, pancakes. I also make his egg sandwiches on english muffins. He loves them! Lunch/snacks it could be anything from leftovers to veggies crackers and hummus. He is becoming slightly picky so I got some kids cookbooks to try out.
    Liz0808

Answer by Liz0808 at 11:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2010