Is it normal to not have nausea while 6 weeks pregnant?

I had it really bad with my 1st. However none with this one, thankfully! ButI just want to make sure it's normal? I prayed to the Lord to allowme not to have the naseua to help me in this pregnancy. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes it is.
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 1:57 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different. It is possible to be really sick with one and not with another. Are you seeing the Doctor? The sickness is reassuring because it shows that the hormone levels are rising. If you are seeing the Doctor and they are saying that everything is okay then I would count yourself blessed for not having to go through nausea.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 2:00 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Many women never get morning sickness. I'm sure you are fine. :)
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:01 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Im sure having food cravings, and mood swings.Also sore tingling braests, 3 positive tests.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:11 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I never had nausea with any of mine. I was just real tired at first.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:15 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• It's normal.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:05 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I am currently 9 months prego and due at the end of september... I had NO morning sickness whatsoever in my first or second trimester... but this third one is killing me!!!! Everyone is different and every pregnancy is different... our bodies are constantly changing and No worries your fine.... There is nothing wrong with you and nothing to be afraid of....
    Niltiak

Answer by Niltiak at 4:38 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I've had 5 babies...only had morning sickness with one.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 9:31 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I'm 24 weeks and had only 2 minor nausea incidents the whole time. You could just be lucky like that :D
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 7:50 AM on Aug. 31, 2010