Infomercials?

Do you watch TV late at night? They have some of the dumbest Infomercials online at night. The things peole come up with amaze me. I've seen this Potty Patch Infomercial about twelve times in an hour!

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 2:49 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• hahaha omg i know!! the magic bullet express meal machine one gets me every time...ive seen it probably a hundred times, and yet i always watch it!! and the thing is, is I OWN ONE!!! LOL and yet im still amazed!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:56 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• that egg cracker devise is dumb...apparently cracking an egg is too difficult for ppl. and that pasta cooker that you put in the microwave to cook pasta...it is not complicated to make a pot of pasta....i think the magic bullet is awesome though
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:54 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• omgosh I know but I have seen some good ones and makes me wanna buy them, I have fallen for like 3 and there crap.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:12 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Booty Pop! That one kills me !
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Occassionally they have something on there that I think would be a great investment. However, I agree about the egg cracker and the Slap Chop commercial where he raps drives me crazy!
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 2:56 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• The one that I always catch myself watching is the Express Cooker thing with the grandma lady that makes the omelets in it. Don't know why but it looks cool.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:37 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• allishot .. an egg cracking device for me wud be perfecct so i dont think its dumb!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:53 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I watched one about the British Invasion after my son was born and I was nursing him at night. It came on every night on one channel or another around the same time. I was fascinated. I saw Herman's Hermits with my dad in January and when I met the singer, Peter Noone, I told him that his British Invasion informercial kept me sane right after having my son. The look on his face was funny.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:17 AM on Aug. 30, 2010