Will I ever have a baby?!

My husband & I started TTC in Nov. '09 got pregnant on the first try but I had an ectopic pregnancy & had emergency surgery Dec. 29,'09 & I lost my left fallopian tube I was so sad because my doctor told me I could still have kids but it was going to take more longer to get pregnant since I only have 1 tube now, well to my surprise (and my doctors) I got pregnant 5 months later, but unfortunately it ended in a natural miscarriage Jul. 8,'10 at 7 weeks pregnant, I was so devastated & still am I cry like every other day & feel down, my husband & I really want a baby & I feel like I've failed twice, it hurts so bad. My doctor told me we can TTC after I get my 1st period (which it went away today). We're going to start TTC now, but Im scared to go through another loss again, Im trying my best to stay positive. Will I ever be able to have a baby?!

VanillaBlondie8

Asked by VanillaBlondie8 at 3:02 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• ONLY GOD KNOWS THAT ANSWER BUT LIKE U SAID STAY POSITIVE AND DONT GIVE UP. IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT! BUT ONCE U ARE PREGNANT JUST REMEMBER TO RELAX DONT BE STRESSED ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE FACT THAT IT MAY HAPPEN AGAIN. TAKE THINGS SLOW/MODERATE FOR THE FIRST TRIMESTER WHEN U DO GET PREGO! MUCH BLESSING FOR U AND UR HUBBY!
    GUDMOMMY86

Answer by GUDMOMMY86 at 3:06 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• baby dust

I'm sorry for both your losses. Good Luck!

Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:08 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• yes, just pray! I know a girl who had 5 miscarriages but she kept trying then luckly she got pregnant and went full term and had a beautiful little girl. My sister has 4 children and had two miscarriages. Just keep trying and keep praying. It will happen, Courtney Cox-Arquette had miscarriages before getting pregnant with her daughter, there is hope.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:12 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I had my first 10 years ago when I was 17. I was told by my doc it would be harder to conceive later cause I had my daughter so young. My fiance and I tried on and off for 4 years, got pregnant, and miscarried at least 13 times before I got pregnant this time. I am now almost 20 weeks along with another girl. Keep positive, and quit "trying" so hard and just enjoy your hubby. It will happen when you least expect it to!! Good luck!!
    Tink0711

Answer by Tink0711 at 3:26 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• im sorry  I hope it happens for you soon!

DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:55 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Anything is possiable and like other moms have said god will bless you when the time is right :) we have also been trying and we know when the time is right we will get our angel. good luck to you and ur hubby. Just let it happen and try not to think about it so much. Have fun with ur hubby, when u least expect it you will be pregnant.
    Mrs.Velasquez

Answer by Mrs.Velasquez at 4:18 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• It is impossible not to stress, obviously you're going to. It's a long road and I know it seems unfair when others have it happen so easily. All I can offer is, put your heart out there and hope for the best. When you DO get pregnant, focus on the good, the changes happening and assume as much as you can that all is well. I went through hell trying for a baby and as I'm typing with my MacBook balanced on a Boppy with my daughter napping on it, my heart goes out to you and I pray one day you'll be typing on a Boppy too.
    Mina16erin

Answer by Mina16erin at 4:37 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Thank you so much for your comments ladies it's helped me a lot you all are too sweet, God bless you all =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Comment by VanillaBlondie8 (original poster) at 5:09 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I am with you here I just had a miscarriage after trying for a little more than 2 years finally got my positive and lost it right away. I have even thought about not trying anymore but a baby is somehting I want more than anything and giving up is not an option. Just remember to not blame yourself is not your fault. Relax and wish you the best.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:04 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Thank you Alisim, I'm sorry for your loss as well I wish you the best & lots of baby dust!!!! =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Comment by VanillaBlondie8 (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Aug. 30, 2010