Have any of you ever told your SO about you sexual fantasies? If so, how did they react? Did you regret telling them?

I told my husband whie we were both drunk thatone of my fantasies was to have sex with 2 men at once. Now he is checking Craigslist.com to see if I have posted an ad! He has even printed one out and accused me of posting it even though it was for a man seeking 2 women! I will never tell him anything again!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• Wow, that's really overreacting. Just because it's a fantasy doesn't mean you really want to act it out, jeez.

My boyfriend and I have exchanged our fantasies with each other...and thankfully, neither of us are into anything too terribly weird or abnormal. I actually think I'm a little kinkier than he is LOL! But he respects whatever I say and he knows that I wouldn't want to "act anything out" without him involved =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Goodness! As for me, I have. But my husband wasn't interested. He was a boring traditional man that couldn't satisfy me. Very selfish.
    Anonymous

• That's not cool, sounds like he has trust issues with you! Ughhh, that would piss me off. I have told my hubby fantasies of mine and he has told me his. But the whole thing that we remember is they are fantasies...not real life.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 9:18 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Wow...your husband is seriously insecure and immature. If he reacts like that to a fantazy nevermind you telling him about guys who hit on you or silly things like that. He sounds like a wacko...kinda creepy! Id be careful!!
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 9:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• We share certain fantasies with each other. We don't, however, share if we have any fantasies about other people or threesomes. We would never act on them so we both feel that it could possibly introduce some insecurity if we did share those....
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 9:31 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• turn the tables on him ask him straight out if has had a 3=some; reverse it. you will know when he changes tunes real quick. in my experience's in life and marriage the 1 that accuses is the 1 that cheated feels real guilty about it; causes more harm than good. the next time when your out if he looks at another woman accuse him of cheating. stand up for yourself. tell him it was you 2 talking he is acting like a teenager. he may be insecure about himself as a man so to speak that he can't satisfy all of your needs also. this part is real tricky.

ladyvalarie

Answer by ladyvalarie at 9:35 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Gosh, that's so unfair! It does sound like he is very insecure. Don't spend too much time apologizing. It's his issue. Men's ego's are so fragile! But don't give him any satisfaction out of punishing you for saying it. You didn't do anything wrong. If he keeps bugging you about it, tell him to get over it.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• that sucks. have told him some but my man would never think i was going to cheat on him. thats stupid if you placed and ad then you would have to come to him with it cause he would be one of the two. what an idiot, you can tell him so from me. i like the fantasies we act out that i have told him about others i don't drae speak of cause i know he isn't into.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Tell your dh that those types of fantasies are only for your bedroom, there are better left as fantasies.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 11, 2008