I just took a clear blue test! And there was a VERY faded positive and I get that is still a positive but here is my question..

It shows in the manual samples of faded positives well mine was the most faded one and it says the reason why it would be so faded is because I'm more then likely testing 2-3 DAYS before my missed period but in actuality I'm test 3-4 days late! What up with that? Lol

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 8:56 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sometimes it takes longer for the level of hormones to show up in your body. Also did you use first morning urine?
    Megalicious79

Answer by Megalicious79 at 8:57 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Yes I did lol right when I woke up!!
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 9:01 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Maybe you ovulated late and implanted late so the hormone hcg level isn't that high yet.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 9:02 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Maybe you ovulated later? I would not worry about it.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 9:04 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• If your really concerned about it call the doc and ask for a blood test to make sure your levels are ok.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:11 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• get a blood test! when I took my test with my first the line was so faint I wasn't even sure there was a line, lol. and sure enough I was, YAY!!
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 9:44 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Different women just produce different levels of hcg. It could mean you concieved a little later in your cycle than the average, or that you are for whatever reason producing slightly less hcg than average. My levels always run a little low but I have healthy full term babies regardless.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:45 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• the same thing happened to me, so i took a test a week later, and it was clear as day, lol now am 18 weeks pregnant, i would either go to the doctor to get a blood test, or just wait a few days and take it again in the morning :)
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 11:45 AM on Aug. 30, 2010