At the bottom of EVERY page?

Has anyone noticed the links at the bottom of every page?

bottom of page

There's an FAQ section that answers many of the common question like what does DD, DH, SAHM, PIOG, etc mean. Can I change my screen name and many more. There is a contact us that allows people to contact CM directly when they are having issues, etc. There is a member resource and so much more!

How many people even know this stuff is there? What's even more frustrating TO ME, is I KNOW that within minutes of this post someone will ask a question that I know can be answered if they just used the self-help resources at the bottom of the page. Or it could be answered if they just spent 2 minutes looking at the most common questions. It's a dead horse, but I just couldn't help but wonder!

SAHMinIL2

Asked by SAHMinIL2 at 9:32 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Come on, I like it when people post questions like that! It makes it MUCH easier to figure out who is dumber than a rock and therefore not worth talking to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Well, this is the answer section, so I assume most women feel they can ask whatever they want here. Some are new and probably haven't gotten the hang of this site yet to even know that those options exist.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:35 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Seen it and used it but quite honestly, I would never expect that kind of info in the FAQ.

I really don't think it's all that different from people asking questions here they could easily google and find the answer...kwim?
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 9:34 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Maybe people just don't scroll down that far? I'm on a Netbook, I almost never get down the bottom of any web site.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:34 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• LOL...I agree with you and the anon. I have yet to ask one of those questions...I searched around here first before I became involved and I even checked the common questions. I knew what all the abbreviations meant before I found the link only because I hung out and read and deciphered on my own. I was too worried about asking a stupid question. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:38 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I think everyone knows it's there but it's just easier to ask and have the answer get told to you.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 2:42 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I know it' there but I don't mind people asking. I like helping people! =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 5:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2010