If someone votes your answer down?

Is there a way to find out who voted your answer down? A certain level maybe?
I found one of my answers given a down vote, but I have no idea why, it was a helpful answer.

Asked by Bmat at 9:47 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Probably because someone thought it was a bad answer, for whatever reason. Helpful in your opinion, but not in theirs.
    Why worry about it?
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 9:49 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• No, you cannot find out, I guess they do that to help keep the drama down.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:52 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• There's always a chance the person clicked the wrong button. It's happened to me, you get comfortable and not really paying attention because you've used this so often.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Bad information? Copied information really just repeated from someone else's response? The way it was presented? Disagreement with your point of view? Who knows why another poster votes the way they do. But if it bothers you, I guess you could look at those things and see if they apply - if none of the first ones apply, it's probably just disagreement with your point of view.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 9:56 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Thank you all. No, it was nothing controversial nor copied nor repeated nor drama. It was simply a way to relax by visualizing a pleasant place, a time honored method of relaxation. Nothing in the least mean. I'm not exactly worried about it, mainly confused that someone thought it was a bad response. Anyway, I appreciate your responses.

Comment by Bmat (original poster) at 10:01 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• visual a pleasant place
    sounds like someone clicked the wrong button
    maybe they did not even realize
    i do not think i have done that
    but i know i chose best answer when i meant to vote up,
    i liked the brightly colored buttons because they stood out more, less chance of typo oops clicking
    also, I THINK, a person has to get a few votes down on an answer for it to matter-but i do not know for certain

no worries
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:06 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• It could of been me. 3x now I have by mistake voted a answer down and it's all due to those buttons are small and I'm on my phone so when I tap the thumps up it has a few times hit the thumbs down. And I can't undo that it sucks n
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 2:38 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Most likly an accient. I have done it a few times myself. But I usally let that person know :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 2:01 AM on Aug. 31, 2010