Its our 30th Anniversary on the 30th! Anyone Else celebrating too?

Its our 30th Wedding Anniversary on the 30th! Its been the worst year of my life! Triple negative Breast cancer! DH losing his job & insurance. So we're jobless, as are our married DD's! Times are tough! But all of this Fight made us stronger and closer.. We can't do the hoopla or celebrating, vow renewal, etc.. But what we have is our own Happily Ever after.. Anyone else wed on this Day?If so, Happy Anniversary. We wish you the very best. They say August marriage's are long lasting ones!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:47 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Happy Anniversary to you and your loving husband. May you have many more happy years together and I hope everything is better soon.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 9:50 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Congtatulations and best wishes and I hope everything gets better-- for all of you --soon!!!!

30 years is wonderful!I hope you have 30 more years together!

I should have gotten married in August....... :-(
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:58 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Happy Anniversary! =)
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 10:29 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• happy anniversary!! :)
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Happy Anniversary!!!
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:06 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Congratulations to you, Linda!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:39 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Congratulations! We are celebrating our 30th this October 11. How time flies. I understand what you are going through. On our 25th anniversary we wanted to renew our vows, have a party, & take a honeymoon we never had. But I fell ill. Had to quit my job. My husband wasn't able to pay the morgage & all the bills. I too had lost my 100% insurance working with the goverment. My husband had none. We had to sell our beautiful home we had built or the banks would take it from us. God provided. Our home sold in less than 15 min for double the price! The day before we were to move out and receive our check, we didn't have a dime between us. We had three cars in the driveway that were broken down. We couldn't even leave our home! No gifts to exchange, but a candle in the middle of the table, a deck of cards, and revisiting funny and precious moments spent together over the years. God's love & joy made it special! Cheryl
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 3:14 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Happy Anniversary to you!!!! We celebrated our 27th on August 27. (But we have a 12 year old in our house so she keeps us young! She's our only child, unless you count the 4-legged variety. Then, we have one other (a 3.5 yo yellow lab). LOL.)
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 9:56 AM on Sep. 8, 2010