Because I'm saddled down with my 5 year old son when I have time for his father it's late at night and I know this kills the mood but we manage to have sex for about 10 minutes which should be longer but this is the best I can do from my end,how can I really get him in the mood when the time is definitely right for both of us?

mommys1luv

Asked by mommys1luv at 9:53 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• At night and in bed doesn't have to be the only time and place for sex. Your little guy is five, he is old enough to get him involved in an activity and go do your thing. DH and I are usually too tired at night ourselves, so we have started setting the alarm for earlier than we really need to get up and take advantage of his early morning erections.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:33 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• How are you saddled down with a 5 year old late at night? How is 10 minutes really the best you can do? and yes, I sure do understand tired, but really? if you don't make the relationship a priority, neither will he. As for how you can really get him in the mood when the time is right for both of you, I don't see where you've even identified when that time is ....
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 9:58 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I'm probably missing the point of the question, but I just can't get passed the "saddled down with my 5 year old" part. I'm sorry you see your child as such a burden.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Unless your 5 year old has major medical or emotional problems, there is no reason for being Saddled down with him. I don't understand why you think you are straddled down
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:27 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Get the 5 year old out of your bed. You say that he's a bus driver...what kind? Is he over the road? Also, since you don't live together, you need to plan on when you will stay with one another.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:01 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Don't let a kid run your life! I have kids at home and not one of them prevents me from having sex with my husband. Be the parent. Put the kid to bed at a decent time! It is good for you, the man, and the kid! Everyone wins!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 4:18 PM on Aug. 30, 2010