Im 38 weeks and 4 centimeters dilated and 50% effaced...I have drank 3 cups of Red Raspberry tea...I know that is to help you start labor...does anyone know how much of that you are to drink to really get it started? and yes Ive been like a little rabbit today as well...TMI Im sure

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• when the baby is ready and your body is ready you'll go into labor and have the baby.... why try to force it to go early and deal with the complications!?!? i was 50% effaced and dialated to a 4 for 7 weeks with my 3rd... just because you start to efface adn dilate doesn't mean its time NOW
    Anonymous

• idk about the raspberry tea but walking should definately help, i'm 33 weeks and everytime i walk i start contracting....sex should also help.......good luck.....
    xwexlovex

Answer by xwexlovex at 9:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• 38 weeks is considered safe BUT your not the full 40 so I wouldn't rush it but walking is good for you anyways and if labor is going to happen it's going to happen ;) hard waiting that close I know but your body knows what it's doing I promise. hang in there.
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• well i heard that if u drink castro oil it will throw u in labor real fast in like a matter of hr.s but it gives u the poops as well so that might not be good if u go in in labor with the poops ur might not like that to much if u know what i mean
    ashli270

Answer by ashli270 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• i know your excited for that little one but hey ya know he or she is the one in charge my first daughter was threee weeks early my son was two weeks late and my third was right on time get yoiur rest and let that baby make the appearance when they think it is their time
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Red Raspberry leaf won't start your labor. It helps make the contractions you normally have anyway, more effective.

Patience. The baby will come when the baby comes, forcing it early can be detrimental to your baby's health.
    Anonymous

• Eat some pizza or spaghettie! Always works for us and others we know!
    abearshug

Answer by abearshug at 10:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• RRL tea doesn't start labor. It's a uterine toner and is safe throughout pregnancy.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 12, 2008