anybody know what to make with a spaghetti sqaush?

my mom just gave me this little spaghetti sqaush...and i can't find anything easy...not time consumeing....i am 7.5 months preggers an have a 2 yrs old who is sick right now soo easy is my answer! less stress the better! thanks in advance! Connie

mamactink

Asked by mamactink at 9:42 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I googled spaghetti squash recipes and found this http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Spaghetti-Squash-I/Detail.aspx

sounds like a good recipe
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• My mil makes this stuff. She cuts it in half and adds butter cooks in the microwave and tops with parmesan cheese..yummy
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• bizima4, that's an even easier recipe than the one I posted :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:12 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Poke it all over with a skewer or fork, then either bake at 350*f for an hour or microwave until you can pierce it easily with a fork. Cut in half, lengthwise, remove seeds in center, and shred with a fork. My family loves it with a simple marinara that I put together while it's cooking: diced roma tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, parmesan cheese. Just put it all together in a pan and cook over med heat for a few minutes, until the tomatoes are tender. Put the parmesan in last, after you remove it from the heat.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 4:17 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• i usually bake it in the love with a little bit of brown sugar and either olive oil or melted butter drizzled on top.
    cut it in half and scoop out the seeds. place it on a cookie sheet or in a roasting pan and bake until tender.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 2:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2008