How can I find out who my dad is?

I've never met my real dad and have no idea who he is. My mom had a one night stand with him and never sall him again. I know his first name and that he had 2 kids at the time but thats it. My mom died in December and she really wanted me to be able to find him, and honestly I do to and have for a really long time. I just want to know what he looks like. Is there anyway I would be able to find him? Thanks so much for taking the time to read this!!!! Kayla

Asked by kaylaylshfr at 3:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in General Parenting

• Without a last name, a town he lives in or lived in or the kids name i' afraid it will be very very difficult at best. I wish youall the luck in the world.

Answer by vbruno at 3:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• DNA search? With todays resources,nothing goes unsolved.

Answer by nineteen at 3:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Maybe put an add in the paper from around where your mother had her one night stand? I don't think there is much else you can do, but hey maybe you'll find out.

Answer by Charlies_mommy at 3:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Maybe you can ask the people that knew your mom back then. Maybe one of her friends were with her when she met him. Good luck girly!

Answer by pinky63 at 11:20 AM on Jul. 1, 2008