When the baby is dropping and different pains are starting to hit u ..does that mean im close to haveing the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• could be days, could be weeks. there's no real way to know when labor is coming.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• how fore along r u?
    charish

Answer by charish at 10:10 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Not all the time. I've had pains and pressure for the last month...I have 4 weeks to go
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 10:14 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• your going to have all kinds of different feelings and pains but my dear that baby is going to come when that baby is ready to come
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• my baby dropped at 31 weeks and im now 35 weeks and the dr doesnt think i will deliver till after my due date
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• with my first the baby dropped at 32 weeks 4 weeks later i had him but not because he was dropped (High BP)
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2008