How can i git rid of my stretch marks

jojo16

Asked by jojo16 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• you can't. they will fade with time, but you will still have them.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• the only answer I know of is a tummy tuck. Sorry :(

there are things you can do to lessen them, but they will never fully go away. skin creams with Elastin in them will help some, but they are more helpful before you get them.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• You can't get rid of them but tanning will make the appearance alot less noticeable.
    Anonymous

• Hi,

I used to have pretty bad stretch marks and red scars around my belly region ever since I gave birth to my three kids.I had tried Vitamin E oil and cocoa butter which a number of people had recommended but unfortunately it didn't seem to work too well. My Doctor had even suggested that I go for a Tummy Tuck. I then recently read an article about a lady who supposedly got rid of her stretch marks using a particular cream. I tried it and it worked really well. It took a number of weeks but my stretch marks soon faded away. You can read the lady's article at the link below.

http://stretchmarkszapped.com
    jennifer8055

Answer by jennifer8055 at 5:04 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• palmers lotion helped me
    GwenythsMom

Answer by GwenythsMom at 12:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Try Avon's Re-Fine Stretch Mark Smoother. It's wonderful.

Frequently Asked Questions:
    1. How do I use Avon Re-Fine Stretch Mark Smoother?
    Apply to skin in an upward circular motion.

2. What is the Marine Botanical Complex contained in Avon Re-Fine Stretch Mark Smoother?
    Avon Re-Fine Stretch Mark Smoother contains several kinds of Algae extracts (Hawaiian Seaplant and Hydrolyzed Ulva Lactuna Extract) and Sea Kelp Extract (Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract) to help retexturize and moisturize skin.

Feel free to order it from my website: www.youravon.com/pamburger
    and get free direct shipping with code: FSANY

Click the link below and go to page 52 to see it. It's a great deal at 2/12.99 right now.
    http://www.youravon.com/REPSuite/static/catalog/2008/22/en/index.html
    You must go to the website to order it.

pamb1

Answer by pamb1 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2008