Anyone here prefer kissing to sex?

My husband is a terrible kisser. But I had learned to tolerate it . He is actually better when he is drinking! lol I had an affair awhile back and this man was the most amazing kisser!! And now my husband and I are trying to work things out and things are pretty good most of the time. But, now I just can not stand to kiss him. I really did not realize how important kissing was to me, until now! Is there any way to transform a 50 year old crappy kisser into a great kisser? And will some one else volunteer to teach him? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• Well, I'd say that about 40% of kissing is about the skills. I'd say the rest is more about how much you desire your partner. If you are really hot for someone - their kissing skills are not that big of a deal. You are not even comparing them to anyone because you are just in the moment with them wanting them. Chances are that if you are analyzing their kissing and thinking it isn't so great - you are probably not feeling that hot for them.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I love kissing! It just seems more intimate to me since we can look into each other's eyes.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:16 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I do love kissing my husband...but I don't prefer it to sex. Actually, since I've been pregnant I haven't really like kissing all that much.
    Maybe talk to your husband about it, and try to show him.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 10:17 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I just broke up with a 50 yr old crappy kisser bc he is married. I hope that wasn't your husband!
    Anonymous

• my husband kisses me to much that i often just get sick and tired of it. i often say he is getting on my nerves. if he laid back i might like it more.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• tell him how you like it. if he cant get it, he's 50 i dont think he'll change now.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• My husband is an awesome & sensual kisser but I wouldn't turn down sex 4 it lol
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:37 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I'm totally opposite! I LOVE kissing my husband but we just don't have sex anymore. He's 11 years older than me and he's lost all interest in sex after 23 years. Usually I don't mind but sometimes I thinks that's sad and I wonder if I should have an affair...I probably never will though cuz there's too much to loose and it's just wrong. I don't think I could live with myself afterwards. But he's a fantastic kisser and when we kiss it's always very sweet and loving.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I believe I rather have a long make out session then sex at times. I rather kiss then the whole aact. I am a kisser and believe a kiss says it all. But in your husbands fact just head for the sex.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 1:09 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I love kissing but it depends on who I'm kissing. My hubby had full lips, like mine and when I kissed him, I'd get butterflies. I didn't care for sex with him too much though, he was a boring lover. My ex, who's lips were thin...loved to be kissed by me, but I didn't care for it too much with him. But his love making skills were crazy...full body massages from head to toe, clitoral stimulation, several positions...you get the pic. I'd absolutely love being intimate with him, because I knew I'd get a lot of pleasure out of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Oct. 11, 2008