How long has it taken you to conceive?

Hi all

We have just this month started trying for our fourth baby. I am pretty fortunate that my other little ones only took between 3 and 6 months of trying.
Anyone out there get caught quickly? Or longer maybe?

Thanks Belinda xxx

Lulu.

Asked by Lulu. at 10:17 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• My first took about 8 months. My 2nd wasn't planned. My 3rd-4th happened the very next ovulation after stopping BC. Uhm...I'm fertile apparently LMAO. good luck!
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 10:18 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• It took about 10 months with my first. My 2nd we weren't trying for, lol, he just decided to come anyway.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:18 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My first baby I didn't plan but I know when it happened ad it was the 1 time we had unprotected sex. We are plan to have another and are not using protection now but don't want to get caught up in the trying all the time so we are just going to let it happen. Trying all the time takes the fun out of sex for me. We have been "trying" for a month now. GL to you!!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:20 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• It was an unplanned pregnancy, but I was on birth control; taking it inconsistently because I thought I wouldn't be able to have kids due to "health issues". I was wrong, I am way fertile!
    MamaPisces

Answer by MamaPisces at 10:31 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• my husband and I were trying for over 2yrs. We finally gave up on it(there was a chance I could not get preg.) moved out of our big house (thankfully) and into a smaller place closer to family. got rid of a lot of stress and then all of a sudden I found out I was pregnant!! I just had to stop thinking about it and stressing over it and then it just happened!!!!
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 11:05 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• my husband and i tried for 6 months but i to was filled with stress once i found out we were moving out of my moms all the stress lifted off my back and i found out i was pregnant the day i signed my lease but i miscarried 14 weeks into my pregnancy so we are ttc again!
    cjsmom375

Answer by cjsmom375 at 12:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My first child took 2 months of trying. My second child took about 5 months.
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 7:33 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My hubby and I wanted to try as soon as we got married. I got pg my very next cycle. Unfortunately that ended in mc. We've been trying ever since and it's been 5 1/2 years. :'-(
    inkedfirecracke

Answer by inkedfirecracke at 8:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• it took me 5yrs
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:07 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Our first was a surprise, our 2nd took 2 years of trying and we have been trying again for over 2 years.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:03 AM on Aug. 31, 2010