What suggestions do you have to show hubby appreciation?

My hubby has been so good to me and treated me so wonderfully while we wait for my results and during my illness. He has been very patient and loving and kind to me and I just want to show him I appreciate him! Any ideas????? He has taken care of everything at the house and with the kids and the bills and everthing and just told me to kick back and relax!!! How wonderful this has been! All I have had to do is go in for my tests and wait and wonder and go in for more tests but it has to be done and he is right there beside me!!! I love him sooooo much for being there with me...my family is 1000 miles from me and my kids don't know anything about what is going on because I don't want to worry them until I know if it is actually cancer or not! Sorry to ramble... do you have any good ideas!!! Thanks!!

Momma1966

Asked by Momma1966 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• WOW!! COMEDY-HAHA! HAD TO LAUGH AT SOME OF RESPONSES! BUT YEA THATS WHAT A GUY WOULD ASK FOR/WANT!! HAHA! * OK. NOW REALLY I WOULD WRITE A LETTER TO HIM TELLING HIM HOW SPECIAL HE IS AND HOW SPECIAL WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR YOU HAS BEEN. CHANGE IT UP MAYBE TAKE HIM TO DINNER AND BUY HIM FLOWERS/PURFUME. THEN GO HOME AND TREAT THE BOTH OF YOU TO SOME BEDROOM ROMANCE. ;) ~KAY!
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 7:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• If you really feel the need to do something, A man always appreciates a good backrub to relieve stress and tension, It will relieve your stress as well. I used to work for a chiropractor doing neurological and muscle re-education, trigger point therapee, and massage. It enabled me to strengthen the nerves and muscles around my back injury-working on other people.So, this sounds like somethung that you may benefit from as well.
    nineteen

Answer by nineteen at 3:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Oh hon that is so wonderful that your husband is being so kind and loving!

Oh what to do! lol Perhaps get a sitter and the two of you go out for a nice romantic evening. Dinner, movie, walk through park/beach/etc. Maybe one night put rose petals all over the bed, light some scented candles, have the kids stay at a friend's house, etc. Or perhaps cook him his favorite meal.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 3:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I asked my hubby..he said a BJ..lol
    Anonymous

• I have no idea what is good enough for him. But does he train other husbands and if so can i hire him?!
    Combs716

Answer by Combs716 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Get a blank Hallmark card and write everything you just said in the card and give it to him with a big hug and kiss
    divorced08

Answer by divorced08 at 4:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• well I was thinking BJ myself....lol just like an unexpected pleasure for him but you could make him a nice dinner or give him that massage they do like that
    Jocys_mommy

Answer by Jocys_mommy at 5:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• sex. lots of sex. men see sex as approval from thier women. you could fix him his favorite foods, give him a foot rub...stuff like that. and how about, just saying thank you. i don't know about your man but mine is dense as a brick. subtility does not sink in with him.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2008