Any suggestions - master bedroom

Trying to organize my bedroom and have it look like an adult bedroom. But it's plain & loose papers everywhere. Any suggestions? Loose papers are not bills

bmwlover

Asked by bmwlover at 10:36 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Plain is ok, it can be restful. Get those papers out of there. Make your bedroom a nice quiet peaceful sanctuary, not a place to handle paperwork. (if there's no place else for the papers, get them all together on a small desk or table in an out of the way corner, don't let them be everywhere!)
    Add a throw and a few extra pillows ... make it feel plush, with colors you really enjoy. Hope your new bedroom turns out great!
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 10:38 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• (oh, and don't forget a few candles or whatever you enjoy!)
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 10:39 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I'm having the same issues. The bedroom is the only place I have left to organize since my move. It's so plain in there. All off white, gold, and just plain neutral colors. Ugh.. it's making me crazy!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:48 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Get a small filing cabinet or filing box to keep track of your paperwork in. We have a wooden filing chest in our closet that has cut down on paper clutter a lot.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:54 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• A file box and PAINT! Choose a pretty, soft color and you can still use all of your accessories.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 10:59 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Get a night stand with draws and put those papers there. Paint your room a color you would like to see at the end of the day. Put some photos of scenes you like or place artwork up.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 2:31 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I want to see people's suggestions, I have the same problem!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:50 PM on Aug. 30, 2010