Anyone out there contemplating having a third baby or had a third baby and have advice?

I am 33 years old with a 12 year old and a 5 year old. I really feel my clock ticking and am contemplating having a third baby. Nothing has been decided, but my husband is all for having more kids. My main drawbacks are my age, the fact that I must work. I just wonder what experiences women have had out there with having the third child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in General Parenting

• we rockI am a mother of four smart,loving, and beautiful kids. I must admit the third child came as a surprise. But it was more like a blessing in disguise as well. It's more of a challenge to go from one child to two children then it is to go from two to three and then four ( but that was me). But since you already know how to handle the transition from 1-2 putting a third in the mix is easy. You'll learn how to budget your time and life between all three children and your husband is there to lend a helping hand. One majorly important thing is to take at least 15-30 minutes daily for yourself to keep focus, stress levels down, and your Sanity.. I hoped this helped some!!

Yoandilis

Answer by Yoandilis at 12:05 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I was 34 when I had my third child... all my kids are 6 years apart ...if your're ready go for it..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Oct. 11, 2008