What is the possibility of being pregnant? may be tmi

I had twins 3 years ago, and had a tubal right after they were born. Not once in the 3 years have I felt pregnant. But for the last 3-4 weeks I've had all of the symp. of being pregnant. I'm moody as hell, peeing all the time, non stop hungry, boobs are sore, and I get that throw up feeling. I had a very strange "period" 2 weeks ago. But it was no where near normal. I bleed for 2 days. Stoped for 1 and then got kinnda a bloody discharge. Even my husband has noticed a change in my moods. So what do you all think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think you should take a test. Nobody here is going to be able to tell you if you're pregnant or not.
    Anonymous

• I think your ovulating hence the moods, sore boobs, ect.....I also think you just had an "odd" period, no big deal. Of course, you can always test and that may help. You also want to be aware that you are at higher risk for a tubal pregnancy since your tubes are tied, if you were to get pregnant. The chances of being pregnant are nil to none BUT of course it has happened before to others.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2008