Is He Hiding Something/Someone?

Ok so i called my SO @ 8pm after my first day of work he tells me to call him back a little later because he was drinking with his boy i decided to give him his space which i rarely do figuring he will probably be drinking for a while i decide to call him a little after 10 no answer 11 still no answer it was pushing 1am when i decide to blow up his phone he finally picks up his excuse was he is sleeping and can i call him the next morning in my head its total BS. after a few minutes on the phone he says he hasn slept in 2 day because he was at a party the night before (when he told me that he was at his music studio) am i justified to be upset? is he hiding something/someone? i called him this morning still no answer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Could be...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:07 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I don't know hon.But I would have a serious sit down with him and let him know how you feel.If he gets all weird on you then I would say that something is definately up.Good luck!!
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 11:08 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i think you're justified in being upset because that sounds like shady behavior to me. my ex bf cheated on me for the longest time and i had such a hard time getting him on the phone and he would always tell me "oh i was sleeping", "my phone was about to die" etc. excuses, excuses. maybe he really was sleeping but the stuff about the party the night before and not having slept in two days because of that when he told you he was somewhere else. that's messed up. he lied about that. he had already proven himself a liar and of low moral character. sorry to sound so judgmental but i cannot stand this kind of behavior. i would see how often he tells you he was "sleeping"
    pmg1030

Answer by pmg1030 at 11:31 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I think it's something worth talking about. You need communication and trust in a relationship. If you can't have either, your just going to doubt him, and that causes fights. I'd have a sit down.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I would be upset. You definetly need to talk to him about it. It doesnt sound like he is very honest with you
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 5:07 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• It definately sounds like he is not being honest about his wherabouts. I would sit him down and talk to him about it. I agree with the PP who said that Trust and Communication are the most important things in a relationship. You need to find out what is going on and decide if you guys have Trust and Communication or not. Good Luck.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:46 AM on Aug. 31, 2010