how do you get over your babys daddy when you are still in love with him??

im pregnant again and I'm still in love with the babys daddy and i cant get over him. I mean he tells me he loves me but i dont know if he is telling the truth or is he lying to me

PreggyMomma92

Asked by PreggyMomma92 at 11:21 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• well if he's telling you he loves you I feel you should ask him what he means by that and go to the next level as far as trying a relationship together again and if that does not work out i'd say go out meet other guys and or focus your attention more on your goals and your children to get over him
    nene212g

Answer by nene212g at 11:27 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• know that he doesn't deserve you, you deserve better.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:30 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Ok,is this guy the father of your child AND the one you're carrying? Are you together as a couple?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:31 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I must say that it took me a long time to get over my ex. I am not sure if you are still with this person or not, the only thing I can tell you is it does take time, One thing I did learn was to be thankful for the things you have and if it is meant to be then it will be.

If you can try and talk with him and see how he feels.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:36 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• It takes time. It took me years to get over my exhusband even after I realized that everything I ever loved about him was a lie.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:37 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Are his actions opposite of what he's telling you? Do you suspect anything out of the ordinary? Has he given you reason to doubt that he does love you? Or could this just be the hormones and insecurities of the pregnancy talking? If you answer "NO" to the first 3 ques., then relax, be a good mom & enjoy this pregnancy. If the relationship fails later on, trust me, love or not, your first love will be for your children, and b/c of them you will be able to find the strength to move forward & make a life for yourself & your family.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• These are the times when I am thankful that my ex was a worthless piece of trash... I had no problem getting over him and moving on!

Are you and this guy still together... or are you pregnant with a different guy? I'm confused..
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 12:06 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I agree with mrsmom110.............also I firmly believe actions does speak louder than words. Good luck hon

zbee

Answer by zbee at 12:07 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i'm going on the assumption he isn't living with you guys?
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:30 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• He doesn't sound lovable at all. WHy waste your time on someone like him?
    I Never had a "baby daddy"....I had a husband. I think you need a Husband and not a "baby Daddy". That is way too scary and you and your kids will never be happy with a jerk or an immature guy who just wants the free milk when he knows he doesn't have to buy the cow. Get what I am saying???
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 30, 2010