I'm in need of a job opportunity I can do at home does anyone have any information on that i'm tired of wasting my money on scams and things that don't work?

nene212g

Asked by nene212g at 11:22 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• If a job requires money it is a business. Home based businesses can be lucrative but it isn't a job that will give you a paycheck. If you are looking for a paycheck you should contact your local temporary services (Manpower, Kelly) and see what jobs they have that you could do from home.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 11:27 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Have you considered AVON or Mary Kay...if you are willing to put in the time you can make a fortune from home. I know a couple of people that started out 10 years ago and now they are paying mortgages on houses that you wouldn't believe and all from selling AVON.
    Yozhick

Answer by Yozhick at 11:53 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Becoming a medical transcriptionsit might be good. They are not schemes but you have to be educated.

Taking in another child for childcare is another way.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 12:00 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I'm a Gift Basket Consultant for La Bella Baskets. It's a brand new online company-Dec. '09. They carry gift baskets and flowers for every occasion! They have a 7Day Jump Start program that is only $1.97 (hurry, tomorrow this ends!) that allows you to enter the Training Center where you'll find suggestions on online/offline advertising, sample emails, templates, how to incorporate Facebook and Twitter with La Bella and so much more. Here's my site for more information:

http://mylabellabaskets.com/patj.html

Hope you'll consider joining us!
    patty1301

Answer by patty1301 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I just posted two new opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:00 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Try looking for telecommuting jobs on the local job boards.

Avon, Mary Kay and La Bella Baskets are businesses w/ which you'd have to do online sales and pay for a start up package. Those are only good for people who want to sell and recruit.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:40 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• 2 ways:
    Businesses & Jobs. Jobs: don't pay to do them, usually set hours & pay for time worked, harder to get as you are competeing w/other applicants. Business: flexibility, unlimited income potential, work for yourself and anyone can do them.

For me and my family a Business was the right fit because we needed the flexibility but I didn't want to have to sell things or throw parties so I found a company that was service-based vs product. We are paid with daily and residual income, benefits, training and so much more. I am so happy with my business and it has truly been a blessing to me and my family :-).

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 5:39 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Feel free to subscribe to my WAH Ideas & support eNewsletter.  You'll receive some cool ideas to work at home (both job and home business) to your inbox every few days.  Visit http://www.freedomtobehome.info/ and subscribe for free.  And pleae feel free to email me with any questions. I love helping other moms work at home ;0)  KimLerner1@gmail.com

Good luck!

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 6:25 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I would love to share with you my journey for the past year and half that has totally changed my family life. Not a scam! If you are interested just let me kow honey! hope this helps!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 9:18 PM on Aug. 30, 2010