Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what can i do help me

i want a baby i have a son but my husband and i want one more my son is not my husbands although he acts like it but we have a big prob. his sperm count is 20 tho. and it should be like 200 mill. well what can we try befor we go to the dr.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (4)
  • I would say no sex or masturbation from him! only have sex on fertile days to up your chances.

    Answer by flutterfae at 10:42 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

  • I would have to agree with no masterbation. Also, this may sound awkward, but doggy style is supposed to be the best way to get pregnant. I would try many positions where you are elevated. Don't worry so much about the sperm count. Millions may shoot, but only ONE fertilizes. I don't think that is anything to worry about.

    Answer by InTheMoment at 11:02 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

  • try using pre-seed or fertile-aid all you need is one swimmer.

    Answer by teonia35 at 11:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

  • zinc

    Answer by pegpeg at 11:02 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.