What is your first impression of men/boys who 'sag' their pants

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 11:31 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I try to figure out if they look like they can run really fast, cuz if my ol man sees them, he will pull them pants up for them up around their nipples.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:51 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Idiot....It makes me disgusted and I want to tell them they're not a "gangsta" and grow the hell up! And pull up your dang pants! You look like a fool! No one wants to see your underwear!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:33 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Pants on the ground pants on the ground lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:48 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I never did get why that "style" caught on to begin with! Back in the day it was embarassing to have someone see your underwear- hence the "I see London, I see France..." Now these stupid looking kids can barely walk, definately can't run- hey maybe that's how the obesity thing got started? LOL!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:38 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Don't like it one bit. Its a major turn off.
    motherwanting6

Answer by motherwanting6 at 11:40 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I don't think anything anymore. I used to think "Get some damn pants that fit and a belt." I got used to it after seeing my cousins and friends wearing saggy jeans all the time. Now I'm like to each their own, if that's what they like then so be it
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:36 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• There is a post in a group that got off track and ended up on this very subject. It turned into an argument about people automatically judging those who dress in the 'gangsta' way in a negative light.

If they KNOW society judges on appearances (whether that's right or wrong) , why do they get upset when they are viewed badly- after all, it's their choice to dress in a way they know people will think badly of them.
    IhartU

Comment by IhartU (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• it's pretty dorky!!
    millerbunch

Answer by millerbunch at 11:42 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I just can't figure out how they walk around without them falling off...maybe that's what they want?!? heh
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:53 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Totally makes me want to "pants them" just so they can see how stupid it is...and it seems like they are getting lower and lower
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:59 AM on Aug. 30, 2010