More answers to Just for Fun questions than Serious questions

Have you ever noticed that about any of your questions? Or more bumps on some questions, and you sometimes look and wonder why they were really bumped with more important questions out there? Just makes me sit back and wonder some days.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 11:32 AM on Aug. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• For some moms, I think it's because it's an easy way to get points. You can go from one question to another without switching cateogies or worrying if your advice is good.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• More people can relate to a fun question than a specific, serious one...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:49 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• In my case I don't know how to answer the drama filled questions without being rude. i don't conduct my life in that manner so I can't relate.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Not in particular. It's quite simple.

A lot of the Q's that you perceive as more serious require either finite knowledge, or personal experience which limits the availability of people who can actually contribute answers... And, if most of you are like me, this is simply a form of entertainment for a few spare minutes here and there during the day.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:37 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Honestly its because some days moms dont want to deal witht he serious stuff, we come on here to get away from it. Sure we want to help other moms but this is also our break time and we go to the just for fun section because we need to have a bit of fun. i wouldnt pay too much attention to bumps, people bump to get their points they dont always bump because the querstion needs it.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:37 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• A lot of those are from people playing games to earn credits quickly.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 5:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2010