I got pregnant on a wrong situation and now I'm wondering if an abortion is right or wrong.

I don't agree with abortion but this one was out of pure stupidity on my part.

JeniBowden

Asked by JeniBowden at 11:05 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No one can tell you whether an abortion is right or wrong for you. There are those that can believe it to be right or wrong but they cannot know for sure. Only you can know for sure. Since you did not give the details I cannot give you my opinion. Do what YOU think is best. For some that is abortion, for others it is adoption and for others it is keeping the baby. However, whatever you decide it will be hard on you on way or another.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 10:11 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Killing a baby is never the solution.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• No adoption would be better...It would also be pure stupidity on your part to kill an innocent baby for something that was your fault...You'll regret it honey.
    Anonymous

• "Pure Stupidity" is not a good enough reason for alot of woman. There are very cherished babies out there that came from moments of 'pure stupidity'. The only one who can truly decide that is you. Are u very very young? Are you not old enough to get a job? Do you not want to keep the baby b/c it would inconvenience you? In the end - if you can live with yourself - the decision is yours -ya know.
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• You are the only, only one who can decide whether or not you should have an abortion. I can tell you that I never would, but I can't decide for you.

Please get in touch with a pregnancy crisis center, or a planned parenthood, or a general heath care clinic, or a church, or a good friend, or your mom, etc to help make this decision. It is anything but an easy or simple decision. Don't make it lightly.
    bluecrayon

Answer by bluecrayon at 11:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Don't have an abortion....you WILL regret it. Give the baby up for adoption if you are not in a situation to raise a child. There are many, many people out there who will give him/her a good home. Don't abort.
    SID7

Answer by SID7 at 11:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• That's like saying I don't believe in robbing banks but I'm poor and gotta do it. If you don't believe in it then its kinda dumb that you are asking if you should have an abortion. Don't ever do something you don't believe in.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 11:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Me personally I'll say no matter how old you are don't abort your baby. I was only 13 when I got pregnant with my twins. Do I regret it no, why because they brighten up my day everytime I look into their sweet innocent eyes. Me personally I wouldn't even say put the baby up for adoption because you will think of that child every day and wonder how it is doing. Have your baby raise it because no matter what you are that childs mother and no matter the situation that child will always LOVE YOU. That's the right thing to do. Hope you make the right choice.
    Shalanda0618

Answer by Shalanda0618 at 11:29 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• There are lots of families that would love to adopt a baby. I believe that everything happens for a reason. Although you say that this happened in a wrong situation, this could be the perfect baby for a family want a baby. I have an aunt and uncle who were unable to have kids. Due to a teenager getting pregnant and putting her child up for adoption allowed them to be blessed with their daughter. I know they would not have felt complete if they didnt have her. If you need someone to talk to please feel to pm me. Everyone needs a shoulder every now and then.
    discoverytoygal

Answer by discoverytoygal at 11:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Unless you are heartless you will regret it. I had my son at 17 and at 18 I had an abortion and even though someone else dragged me down there was no excuse. I could of fought it. Its something that you never want to do. I wish I would of told my mom.
    Anonymous