help

keep getting light light + sign and keep geting neg
am i pregnant or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If your seeing any kind of + sign in the window..It's there..congrats
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Yep. It doesn't matter how light the positive sign is and it is possible that the test is wrong. If you are concerned or don't want to wait until your period is a couple weeks late - go see your doctor for a blood test.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• see i took a pregnancy test on oct 5 that is when i should have made 2 weeks and when i took that test it came back with a light light + signs then the next dat it got darker i keep getting light light lines then negs why is that??
    Anonymous

• When I was pregnant w/ my son, I took a test @ home & the same thing happened 2 me where the 2nd line was really really lite. I went 2 the er (bc I just could not w8 until the am), the nurse gave me a 2nd 1 & same thing. I felt the same qay , unsure bc he was my 1st & I was clueless lol but he's 10 now.....so yes, more than likely u r pregnant!!!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• i was working at a dr's office when i peed' on the stick and had one of the other nurses tell me.. she said not.. i was sad for a second.. but i juuust happened to glance at it before i threw it in the trash.. and there was the faintest line imaginable!.. I really was pregnant.. good luck! as we tell our patients.. a line is a line is a line!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 1:27 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• with my first one the first preggo test i took the line came out very faint..but i was pregnant...if you are testing early it is best to wait another day or so and test again...you should end up with a darker line as your hcg levels increase
    honey_b4you

Answer by honey_b4you at 12:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I took a test and one of the lines was faint and the other very clear. I took a digital soon after and yep..I was preggo. Even if it is faint you are pregnant. There are no false positives only false negatives...so my doctor says.
    calli7147

Answer by calli7147 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2008