do you want to be cremated or buried?

when you die of course

Asked by Saved_by_GOD at 3:42 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• i always think about this now...since we should save the earth i think paying all that money just for coffin and getting sunk into the ground is a waste of space esppecially even when critters come inside the darn thing anyway. So being cremated is scary but you dont feel a thing anyway and we saved our land and money..

Answer by smp1124 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I want to be cremated and spred somewhere my children can visit so why don't have to spend so much money for nothing. I am also a cristian and the bible does say something regarding the fact that we should be buried and not cremated, but it is not specific and i am hoping that God will over look that with some of the good things i have done.

Answer by Combs716 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I prefer to not die but since that is not an option I'll go with door number one, Cremation. It is cheaper than a burial and I won't be alone anymore. My daughter will carry me around in my cute little urn wherever she moves! Knowing her she'll take me to family reunions and talk with me when she gets upset like she does now while I'm alive. With gas prices soaring she might not drive to the cemetery to talk with me!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• cremation. no point in having people snot and boo-hoo over my dead body. It's in my will that my family will spread my ashes in thier favorite place. I'm a simple person and want to keep things simple for my family...

Answer by Mommy2life at 4:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I'd prefer neither one! I want to go up in the Rapture!! There is no way I'd want to be cremated! To me that would seem like a head start to Hell, and I'm not planning on going to Hell!!!

Answer by zachsmom900 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I'd rather be buried...same cemetary as the rest of my family.

Answer by JenniD83 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Neither. I want my body to be "donated" to Science. I'm happy to know that someone may learn something useful in their quest to become a brilliant doctor. I'm going to donate all my organs, then they can practice whatever on the rest of me. Then I think they cremate you anyway. So that's what I want.

Answer by crazysocks830 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Well,I was talked into being cremated by my daughter. This is how she did it.. Mama, I can't stand the thought of you being put in the ground and worms and bugs eat you up...ewwwwww. So I will be cremated and she will get a necklace that can hold a few ashes and when she wants me close all she has to do is wear it.:)

Answer by Kat122 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i want to be buried

Answer by godsgrace1 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I'm a donor of several parts but what's left will be cremated. If people can't come see while I'm alive, why bother with a funeral? Hubby & I both agree to be cremated.

Answer by jon6pat at 11:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2008