what for dinner

tonight I am making chicken, mashed potatoes, chicken gravy and chicken flavored rice lol

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Food & Drink

• we are having hotdogs (daughters night to pick).. baked beans , homemade potato salad and fruit. Salad and fruit for me.
    kurtkamkaitsmom

Answer by kurtkamkaitsmom at 1:05 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Sausage, mac & cheese, and green beans! And then ice cream if everyone finishes their greens. I tell you what, ice cream is the only way to bribe my husband... ;)
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 12:27 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Probably fat girl food. Since DD will have eaten at her dad's before I pick her up, there's no sense in making a lot so Lean Cuisiene will work
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:18 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• We are having Beef Teriyaki Stir Fry with Rice Noodles.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I don't know lol, I guess that's something I should think about. It might just end up being black beans and rice if I don't make my weekly menu in time for tonight lol.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:28 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• We are having chicken and shrimp fajitas with some homemade guacamole and salsa!
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 1:03 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I am not sure I am totally lost--I am not feeling good--I will make something out of the box of food I under the table that I pulled out of my cupboards because the date was close or just past and it needs to be used up, and it will be meatless, or made with canned chicken or frozen hotdogs. AND what ever it is---it will be easy and in one pan!!!! OH MY POOR FAMILY!!! If they don't like it they can starve or make something themselves, I am not feeling well, and haven't been for four days,and tonight is monday---grocery night
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 1:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2010