just wondering

when was your first kiss? who was it with? what was it like? Awkward? Gross? Nice? Romantic? mine was at summer camp and it was kind of awkward but i remember having a huge crush on him!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Mine was with my first boyfriend when I was sixteen. It was really gross, he tried to like eat my lips or something, blechhh I hate even thinking about it. I ended up "falling in love" and sleeping with him. I kind of regret it now, but whatever. I have a great man now who's also a great kisser xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I think my first "real" kiss with someone I actually liked was this guy, Jaime, that I had known since 5th grade. His brother and my brother were best friends so we hung out a lot. I think we were 14 or so and he was over at my house and our brothers had been teasing us about not kissing all day. I was in my brother's room playing on his Sega (man, that dates me) and Jaime came in, sat in the chair next to me kind of just chatting then suddenly leaned over, turned my head and kissed me. It was kind of sweet. I was totally in love with him and think about him a lot. I haven't seen him since we were 16 (that was 15 years ago).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:48 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• my brothers BF i was 8 i think... i regret it!! weird cause i had no idea what i was doing.... the guy was a total jerk....(he is prob a pedi or abuser) **shivers**
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 12:02 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I met a boy at church camp. We skipped classes to kiss! Now that I look back at it he wasn't a very good kisser....lol.....but I had a huge crush on him and for a few months we called each other, then it kind of dwindled away...:( lol
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 12:59 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• 8th grade...Stevie G. and I had the biggest crush on him. I rode my bike over to my friend Carrie Anne's house and he and his friend came over. We all walked down to the arcade, and when we walked home, he kissed me. It was unexpected and sweet, and soft.

My first kiss with tongue, well, that's a different story! lol His nickname was Streak. He was the wild child in town (and I mean a SMALL town), with quite a reputation. We had recently moved there and was hating life until I saw him. Took me a couple weeks to get the nerve to talk to him, but one night I challenged him to a game of pool at 4 Z's (pizza place, only gig in town!), and he said he'd play, but if I lost I had to kiss him. So, I lost :)
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 4:41 AM on Oct. 11, 2008