6 weeks late still neg test?

so i am 6 weeks late but keep getting a negative when I test?
what the heck is up with me?
could i still be pregnant?

Brianna-Ravae

Asked by Brianna-Ravae at 12:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you've had a positive test before and i'ts now negative than it's probably a misscarrage. Even if you've not had a postive you need to go to your doctor, pregnat or not, you should get checked out
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 12:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I'd say go to the doctor. They will have a better idea of what could be causing you to be late than we do. And it's possible to get false negatives on pregnancy tests. The doctors can do a blood test for you.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Agree with Liz132

Many other medical reasons could cause a late period

http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/what-are-some-other-causes-of-a-missedlate-period-if-not-pregnant.html
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 12:53 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I am just supporting what the previous girls have mentioned. Have an appt. made with your doctor and have it checked out.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 5:32 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• When I thought I was pregnant with my son, I took 10 pregnancy test, and they were all negative, I went to the doctor, and I was pregnant, store bought pregnancy test are not always accurate
    Jamie K.

Answer by Jamie K. at 8:50 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• You could be just be stressing about it. I would go in for a blood test just to be sure.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 1:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010