How much would you charge to babysit...

a 17 month old that is potty trainning for 3 1/2 hours a day 5 days a week they have a nanny cam said they want you on the floor playing with him the whole 3 1/2 hours. No play time by himself. how much would you charge??

Shannon706

Asked by Shannon706 at 12:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• I personally wouldn't do it sounds like they are really picky and they'll probably just end up mad at you about some rediculous thing
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I would past on that. But if you have nothing else and have to do it then i would charge them $75 a week.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 12:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I wouldn't sit for them... I don't do mirco management!!! Sounds like they have real control issues... do they site on the floor and play with the kid for 3-4 hours a day??? I think you are just setting yourself up for a lot grief from them.

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:22 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I would agree with the other ladies above me.  ^^^^

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I agree with everyone else. I wouldn't do it either. Plus they want you to play with him the whole time. What if you needed a bathroom break or something?
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:14 PM on Aug. 30, 2010