Apparently, I spaced out taking care of the cool mist humidifier last time I used it. Now there's visibly mold on the motor casing and where the mist comes out of the unit. Is there any way to fix this or do I just have to buy a new one?Answer Question
I would get a new one. You may not get all the mold and if someone is sick even tiny amounts of mold could be harmful.
Answer by Gailll at 12:51 PM on Aug. 30, 2010
Answer by twin_mommy at 12:52 PM on Aug. 30, 2010
Answer by surfcitymom at 12:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2010
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: