early this morning i took a pregnancy test, there was a faint line of posative. and now im having spotting.very light spotting..

Stephanie_Rae

Asked by Stephanie_Rae at 12:51 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It doesn't matter how faint the line is, if it's there it's positive. You are probably very early. Occasionally women will have what's called implantation bleeding. That may be the spotting you're experiencing.
    motheram

Answer by motheram at 1:08 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i think thats what it is(: Thanks. im gonna wait a week and go get my urine test done at the hospital.
    Stephanie_Rae

Comment by Stephanie_Rae (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I work in a hospital...the urine test is no different there than what you took at home. All it does is detect the presence of HcG.
    motheram

Answer by motheram at 1:28 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I would call your ob and make an appointment. It could be implantation bleeding. I have had micarriages and implantation bleeding. With the miscarriages the bleeding got worse. With the implantation bleeding it only lasted for an hour. Good luck I hope everything will be ok.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:25 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• oh okay. so what should i do now? get blood work done?
    Stephanie_Rae

Comment by Stephanie_Rae (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Is it time for your period to begin? You might want to test again and next time use a test that shows you results in words not lines. If that one comes out positive, too, call your doctor for a prenatal appointment.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:53 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• my period is like 5-4 days late
    Stephanie_Rae

Comment by Stephanie_Rae (original poster) at 5:57 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• make a doc appt. they will check your hcg levels and make sure they pregnancy is progressing normally
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 9:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• call doc
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 10:01 PM on Aug. 30, 2010