Can someone recommend a good but cheap cell phone?

I washed my cell phone by accident and my plan does not renew for another 2 months. I need something to tied me over until I can resign my contract and get another phone. I have tried AT&T's go phone but the one we have is crappy. I don't need all the bells and whistles, just something that will work and work well.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 12:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Shopping

• Buy a used one. There are zillions on the market --check Ebay, or your local Craig's List.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Wal mart and dollar general have track ph. My kids buy those sometimes they are expensive for the mins. We use sprint. Everything plan for like 60 dollars a month per ph and the ph are free with the plan. We have used them for years. If you are rough my hubby has a nextel ph made for abuse and hard work. He has dropped it in water, dirt, on concrete. He has had it 2 years. GL
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 12:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My phone broke about six weeks before my contract was up; Verizon let me have my two-year upgrade early

Answer by rkoloms at 5:14 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Check out target
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:02 PM on Aug. 30, 2010