tugging

i feel like somthin tugging on my belly im only about 2 weeks about to make 3 weeks what could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• how do you know you are pregnant at 2weeks I have never heard of that
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 11:42 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• blood test..
    Anonymous

• Not to put you in panic mode, but during my first pregnancy I felt really tight and almost a tugging feeling. I ended up having a miscarriage. I don't know if that was a sign or not, but just call your doctor and see what they say. I was 5 weeks when I miscarried. 3 weeks seems really early to know that you are pregnant. Are you sure you are? Sorry to ask, but most people don't find out until they are 4-5 weeks at the earliest
    discoverytoygal

Answer by discoverytoygal at 11:44 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• yea thats how it feels it feels really tight right down by my belly button
    Anonymous

• just try to relax as much as possible. drink plenty of water. keep feet up. call your doctor to explain what is going on. Good luck.
    discoverytoygal

Answer by discoverytoygal at 11:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• i had the same thing early in both of my pregnancy's.. it's such a wierd feeling.. but everythign was fine.. just confirm that w/ your Dr. also , if you blood test says 1-2 wees it really means 4-5 weeks... double check that with. ... mine said 1-2 and i was 4!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:44 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• it could already be your body starting to react to being pregnant. it could also be horomones? just relax, dont fret about it, im sure you will be ok..good luck..
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 1:16 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• it can be ur ligaments stretching.they tend to hurt
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 2:21 AM on Oct. 11, 2008