Have you and your SO ever played a "sex" game? If so, what one? adult content

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 12:56 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Nah, that takes too much time. We are only guarenteed about 45 mintues and then one of them might wake up from their nap, and if its bed time I am just too dang tired for anything more than just down to business sex. However we do role play. I'll come up to him while he's outside (kids are down for their nap and just start in talking to him like he's a stranger and set up the story. (guy at a bar, a mechanic, etc...) I can be really funny/fun. =) And it does't take that much more time than just walking up to him and saying "hey the kids are finally asleep. Wanna have sex?
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:09 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• A hot affair. I think we bought it at Hastings......and roll playing lol....also those sex dice
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• We've used sex dice, sex lotto, and "consenting adults" which is some board game. We played a card game, but I don't remeber what it was called.
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 1:03 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• we turned monopoly into a sex game when I was about to go broke (in the game) and turned different amounts of money into sexual favors. It was fun. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• we had some card game thing but it was really silly... in fact, it was way more silly than it was sexy
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:07 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• we sometimes play board games and its usually alot of fun
    michelle34231

Answer by michelle34231 at 1:14 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• We had kids and jobs and relatives and the Air Force and chores,and financial duties and moving a whole houshold every few years and social obligations etc. ....well, you get the picture. We were lucky to have time and enough energy to even have sex. I guess if you have time for games, you are not doing much else in your life but having sex. @@
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:38 PM on Aug. 30, 2010