Grammer HELP lol

I am applying for a babysitting job and need to know how to put this in the correct grammer

We live in Grovetown too. I am currently babysitting a 3 year old but if your not comfortable with me bringing him to your house with me I could leave him at my house, I live with my mother and she could watch him the hours I would be at your home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We live in Grovetown, too. I am currently babysitting a 3 year old. However, if you're not comfortable with me bringing him to your house with me, I could leave him at my house with my mother. I live with her and she could watch him during the hours I would be at your home.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:01 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• The above response is corrected for you. However, I'm not sure that as a person looking at you as a potential babysitter, I would be very pleased to know you would leave another child you are babysitting in the care of someone else. I understand it is your mother. But, you took the babysitting job & therefore the responsibility. As a future potential "employer", I would not feel comfortable with someone who takes a on responsibility & passes it off to someone else.

I'm not trying to be pissy. Just honest.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:04 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Hello, my name is _____, I live in Grovetown. I babysit a 3 year old child and would have to bring him/her with me. I would also beable to care for your child at my home.

I as a parent would not be comfortable with my child being left with anyone besides the person I hired to watch them. This new babysitting job, would it be possible to bring the child to your house? These new parents might think that you would leave there child with someone else so you can watch another child. Don't over commit yourself. You have commited yourself to the first child and their parents, so unless those new parents can bring the child to your house, then decline.
    zakityzak

Answer by zakityzak at 1:09 PM on Aug. 30, 2010