Your SO takes you on Maury to tell you he's been cheating & he's gotten another woman pregnant.. How do you react?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 1:13 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would NEVER go on any of those shows.... you just know your gonna be blind-sided by something. And if I found out the hubby was cheating I'd kick his ass and his dog to the curb and haul his ass in to court for child support ASAP!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:18 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• That would first require consenting to being on maury... not sure I could do that. lol
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:14 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Yeah... I think the going to the studio would be a dead give a way that its not going to end well
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:16 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I wouldn't be stupid enough to go on Maury.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:14 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Seriously.. If I was flying out to Maury.. I'd know already..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I am pretty sure I would know something was up before he wanted to take me on the show since Maury is just trashy TV.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 1:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• if your going on maury you know it has to do cheating so i would have to kick his ass before i ever get there
    lovemykally

Answer by lovemykally at 1:16 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• first of all i wouldnt go on maury i would take it to jerry springer.and if he tells me that i will tell him i beat him to the punch and tell him i already cheated on him which i didnt just to see what he says then
    michelle34231

Answer by michelle34231 at 1:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I'd never go on Maury, lol. However, let's just say I did...I'd quietly leave the stage and have nothing to do with him again, other than letting him see our son.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I find it rediculous when they freak out when the news is finally broken to them like they didn[t know. Gee I'd think the phone call from the Maury show, the trip to Chicago, and the fact that you didn't share a room with SO would say something! lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 30, 2010