I'M GOING CRAZY!!

I HAVE ALL THE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS EXCEPT THE MISSED PERIOD.I CANT HARDLY EAT,I HAVE CLEAR MUCUS DISCHARGE,MY NIPPLES ARE VERY SENSITIVE,I'M ALWAYS TIRED,ABDOMINAL CRAMPS,VERY VERY BLOATED.MY PERIOD IS NOT UNTIL 4 MORE DAYS,I TOOK A TEST 3 DAYS AGO AND IT SAID NEGATIVE.DID I TAKE IT TO EARLY?I PRAY TO GOD THAT I AM!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• when was ur last period?
    Anonymous

• Even though tests say you can take early does not mean they are going to work on everyone. Yes, you still could be. You may just have not had enough of the hormone that would show up in your system yet. You prob did take it to early. They usually say 4-5 days before period. Go ahead a try another test.
    discoverytoygal

Answer by discoverytoygal at 11:48 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• IT WAS ON 9/16-9/19
    Anonymous

• Don't get stressed that will just make you more venerable for miscarriage just relax and wait out the four days and if your not pregnant try try again! Hope you the best

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 11:48 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• well i looked it up and it said you will start to get signs of you period on the 10,11,12..so yuor period will start on the 13-17 of this month so i think its your period but if you miss it take a test good luck..
    Anonymous

• its too early to test u should wait till atleast 2 days b4 ur missed period
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 2:18 AM on Oct. 11, 2008