AT THIS MOMENT MY BEST FRIEND IS IN THE HOSPITAL IN LABOR,WHAT COULD BE A NICE GIFT TO TAKE TO HER IN THE HOSPITAL?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It would be neat to get a pciture frame that says mommy and me, or family or something like that so they can put one of the first pics of them together in it.
    discoverytoygal

Answer by discoverytoygal at 11:49 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• To discoverytoygal, that's a really cute idea. I love it! I was going 2 say his footprints!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Pain Killers for after ;)
    Anonymous

• You could get her a charm bracelet with a charm that has the babies initials and birth date on it. I got one a while ago for my sister-in-law at Things Remembered. Also I have received as gifts blankets from Things Remembered for my daughters with their names and birth dates embroidered on them.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Flower's, I loved recieving them..
    2precious2

Answer by 2precious2 at 12:05 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• earplugs!!! just kidding. I wish someone had brought me a super comfortable pair of pajamas with really comfy slippers.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:06 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• chocolate..... i want chocolate when i am in labor...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 12:08 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• or no i changed my mind i want my pillow off my bed... i hate hospital pillows so un comfy
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 12:09 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Good FOOD! Some family brought us muffins one day. I thought that was GREAT since my husband wasn't getting breakfast while staying there at the hosp. with us. We had breakfast and/or snacks. It was nice for out of town inlaws too. Ofcourse flowers are always great. Or something personalized with the babies name & b-day...
    kristyrea

Answer by kristyrea at 12:28 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Food for those allowed to eat and flowers. Nothing that needs to be kept up with and brought home.
    Babujai

Answer by Babujai at 12:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2008