Does this sound like a "good christian" to you?

One of our loudest protesters to *anything* that could in any way, shape, or form be misconstrued as an 'attack' on christianity, and a self proclaimed christian- just answered this~ "Watch a dirty movie, lol!"~ to one of the 'would you rather' questions..

Now, from everything I know about modern christianity (grew up in a fundamentalist home), this goes against the very grain of existence of every modern christian virtue... Am I wrong?

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 1:34 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• It just goes to show how much she hates oatmeal.

:p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:42 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Well, if that makes her a "bad christian" that I guess your question makes you a "bad cafemom" mom, because you are not suppose to call someone out in a post even if you don't refer them by name. If you really want to know about the christian religion (which I highly doubt), then you can ask a more general question about what makes a good christian and what makes a "bad" christian. This question is in poor taste,

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• And furthermore, I don't give a shit if you think I'm a good Christian or not. I'm a Universalist, for your info, and accept all religions. I would stand up for ANY religion that was getting stereotypes and bashed.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• If you are posting in a public forum about someone, YOU ARE BEING JUDGEMENTAL, AND ARE TRYING TO GET OTHERS TO JOIN IN.
    When do you get to discuss who's good christian bad christian?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• One of our loudest protesters to *anything* that could in any way, shape, or form be misconstrued as an 'attack' on christianity, and a self proclaimed christian- just answered this

Obby, I'm certain you have confused LovingSAHMommy with another CM member. She never does that^^.

KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Okay, I understand what you're saying. And you're welcome. =) Every answer I see from you is always respectful and open-minded, so this post makes no sense to me at all.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 2:31 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• People need to stop picking apart other people's idea of Christianity. It's rediculous. No one's perfect, no one. The Bible also says judge not lest ye be judged.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:38 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• That was me, thank you for calling me out. What is your deal, anyways? Why do you assume that I'm a Christian? You apparently don't know me very well. And I don't like oatmeal, and I see nothing wrong with porn. So, because I stand up when Christians are getting bashed, I can't watch porn without being a hypocrite? Really? Who are YOU to judge me, and furthermore, what have I ever done to you?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:44 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Hon, forgive me if I take a moment to care for my children or my home... If you would like for me to, I most certainly can search through your previous responses- frankly, I have 2 children to get off their buses in another 15 minutes. If you'd still like me to do so, you'll have to wait for me to get back.

My panties don't get in a wad, mainly because I wear thongs... nor do I take seriously anything much that you have to say :) I simply found it ironic. "

I don't need you to search for anything, but if you're going to claim that I do it so often, I'm sure it wouldn't take you long. Ironic HOW? It's not ironic in ANY way, shape, or form. You apparently take a lot of what I say seriously, just admit it. You seem very concerned with the fact that I'd rather watch porn than eat a bowl of oatmeal, so it seems like you're pretty interested in me.

LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• And for the record, if I saw even atheists being bashed, I'd say something. I believe that God loves all people, even those who don't believe in Him, and in that way, I don't judge anyone. Thanks for your concern, though.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:16 PM on Aug. 30, 2010