when i stand up or i am walking around i wet my pants and not relize it until i am wet.

like i was at cvs and did not relize it but i peed my pants and did not know i was goin
until i was wet.when i went to my ob apt i peed during my exam not knowing and the worset of of is that i am pregnate.what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Health

• Kegels
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Quite a few pregnant women have this problem...I did. Like the mom said before me, try Kegel excercises, you can google it if you're not sure what they are, but they do help! Good luck, I know it's a hard thing to deal with.
    pat-a-cake

Answer by pat-a-cake at 12:23 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I agree kegel exercise..... sometimes when i cough, sneeze ,throw up i pee too......like last night i was throwing up and peeing at the same time it was crazy!!!
    tatalalicious

Answer by tatalalicious at 12:30 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• i was so bad when i was pregnant that when i had morning sickness ( which was the whole pregnancy) i would have to sit on the toilet and throw up.. other wise i would pee everywhere!!!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:37 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Yep, kegels.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:08 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Kegals are all you can do. It's caused by a muscle becoming loose when pregnant, or in older women. The worst for me was when I sneezed in the mall wearing khaki pants, DH got a real kick out of that one.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:12 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I freaked out when I was pregnant and peed myself at work. I called the doctor hollering "I'm in my 20s, I'm not going to start pissing myself now!" Well, it only happened for a little while in my second trimester until the baby moved off of my bladder or something...I'm 25 weeks pregnant now, and I haven't had a problem with it this time. Depending on how much you're going when it happens, you might think about a big pad or something so you're not getting embarrassed in public. If it keeps happening after you're pregnant, there are pills they can give you, but I'm not sure what the medicine is called.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:04 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• OMG!!!! I thought I was weird! I went through the same thing too! I had morning sickness my whole pregnancy, would get sick at work and have to sit on the toilet and throw up into a trash can every time! Or sit on the toilet at home and throw up into the bathtub! HAHA and i would throw up in the shower in the mornings b4 work, lol maybe TMI, but I always thought i was alone. And after 2+yrs I still pee a little when I sneeze or cough or especially when i laugh really hard. Unless i cross my legs when i sneeze or whatever.
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 9:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2008