Dose you and your husband write love letters to each other? or your SO?

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 1:46 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• We have before My husband has a metal box that he has kept all of our love notes and naughty cards in. It is sweet, I didn't even know he had been keeping them. He is going to need a bigger box... the one he has now is overflowing.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• yeah... i actually just bought a card to surprise my hubby with... I was going to leave it in his underwear drawer to find it in the morning :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• we get each other cards and leave each other notes of love - we both have written a page letter to each other before though -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• yes, i leave little notes in his work pants, or in his lunch box. I write hiim letters :)
    JanetCG

Answer by JanetCG at 1:49 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• No, I ask him all the time to write me a letter at least for special occasions (birthday anniversary) but he wont! He has his moments where he is romantic, sorta.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 1:50 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• We did while he was in Basic Training and during his deployment. Occasionally, I will get him a card and write a cute note in it but that's about it.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:50 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Only the messages we write in the cards we get for each other thru-out the year. We tell each other we love each other every day - & try to show it as much as possible! I do think the fine art of love letter writing is dwindling thanks to texting, emails, etc. I am so grateful that my grandparents not only wrote to each other, but saved them too. We could all learn a lesson from them & their 66 yr marriage!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I write him lovey letters and leave notes on the steering wheel of the car, or in his pockets.. He sucks though, he rarely does it for me
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:56 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• After 15 yeaqrs with him, he still leaves me little love notes in the most unexpected places. In my undie drawer, on the milk, in the coffee can. He's so sweet.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:50 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• He writes me amazing poems all the time..♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:56 PM on Aug. 30, 2010